Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Very tired and gonna get old...

Apart from the fact that my birthday is just around the corner, I'll be looking much older if you haven't met me since I came back from Kenya or haven't seen me for the past 3 weeks. Significantly older, all thanks to the daily travel into Singapore from JB and back.

It's my 2nd week of traveling now and I can really feel it taking a toll on my body. I believe I'm really stressed because of the jams and the lack of sleep. Not helping, I have been traveling at an ungodly hour this week and will most likely continue to do so till I find the optimum hour. I left for work at 4.50am yesterday and I left 15 minutes later today - still made good time. I'm going to try leaving at 5.30am instead tomorrow and see if I can still make good time. No ERP, no jam man! How nice right? But I cannot keep my eyes open today already and it's only the 2nd day, not to mention it's only 8.56am! Have to give me some credit though coz I have been sitting at my desk since 6.30am. T....I....R....E....D......and it's not even 9am yet!!! 

How to leave early today leh? Actually right nothing what - that was what I submitted for mah...flexi working hour, 8am to 4.30pm so why should I be worried to be seen leaving work at 4.30pm leh?? Siao.....may leave earlier than that today though coz super tired lah....my Nelanz not even done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment