Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Advance Birthday Singapore!!

Errr...yeah I don't really care but then I owe it to Singapore to get a day off on Monday right? Anywhere I go, I'll wish that country I'm in Happy Birthday - confirm holiday one.....

How will I spend this long weekend (long overdue too!!!)?? Hmm...will be going back to BP tomorrow (I hope the traffic's alright) then will return to JB on Sunday (most likely night) then spend Monday recuperating and biting my fingers wondering what will hit me on the roads on Tuesday, to work!!! *shakes shakes* Am shaking already right now thinking about Tuesday. Confirm scary. I wonder if I should wake up at 5am? Hmmm......Good and bad - let's see what time I sleep on Monday night tee hee hee

I MUST get some work on Nelanz done this weekend. If I don't start this weekend, I'll never ever start again, ever!

Ahh.....3 more hours and then my weekend starts! Actually, I'm also getting pretty worried how the traffic will be today. I'm pretty sure the rush will start TODAY and most people will be 1/2 day leave already. EEEEKKKK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment