Friday, February 26, 2010

More and more atas

The crowd I mix with is like getting more and more atas (referring to people of certain status - ambassadors, socialites etc) Eh hem.....:p The latest atas person I am putting into my friend list is a photographer with Malaysia Tatler (oh gosh....I can hear my sister shrieking all the way in Zurich already)

My new friend I met through another friend and we met for the first time last night over dinner. He is currently on an assignment to stop at several countries all over the world - actually one country in each continent - for 40 days. He's made Africa his personal trip (after shooting London Fashion Week and Jimmy Choo) and I have helped him arranged his 5 days trip in 2 days! So any how, he arrived yesterday and we met up for dinner. He's since left for the safari and will only see him again on 2nd March, the day he flies back to London for Las Vegas. I can't remember what he'll be in Vegas for but before London, he was in Singapore shooting Miss Singapore Wedding. Then to Chile - that is his own assignment and then finally to New Zealand where he's shooting for Anthony Robbins (WHOA!!!).

OK let me put it this way - he's not Tatler's in-house photographer but Tatler hires his services from time to time.

So anyway, if you're interested in his work, check out www.thephotoz.com - he has more overseas jobs than local jobs :s So no matter who and where you are, if you need a different, experienced and bloody damn good photographer, he's the one to look for. Make sure you ask for the Director coz he has 11 other junior/senior photographers. Of course, he owns the company. With 10 years of experience, I will definitely have my own company. Why work for anyone else right?

I will post some pictures from our dinner last night then you can judge for yourself. But be patient - the photos are with him.....duh!

1 comments:

MinnieMoose said...

erhem im actually going to be in NZ next week..

Post a Comment