Monday, February 15, 2010

Photos from Pre-CNY Luncheon

Why has it taken me so long to post up these pictures? Well, I wanted to post it up with our friend's Chinese New Year open-house lunch yesterday but I forgot my camera :( Anyway enjoy and start salivating :)

My first attempt at pineapply tarts. Not very pretty because I added flour before mixing the butter and sugar. But it tastes very good :)

Choch-chip muffins


Fried man tou with curry chicken anybody??? :)


Blueberry muffins


Broccoli with mushrooms in oyster sauce


Sweet & sour pork


Char siew pau - BBQ pork bun


Rendang chicken


French beans with fried ikan bilis (anchovies)


Fish curry


Missing fish curry and desserts

Apart from the soup, I have managed to make everything on the menu - the banana fritters is not here but it was served also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment