Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nelanz in Kenya?? Why not!! It's coming soon!!

Uh huh! You didn't read wrongly - you'll see Nelanz Products in Kenya very soon! I don't mean in the shops but you'll be able to buy it locally without having to worry about exorbitant shipping prices and possibility of being taxed by the customs. I met up with a client (a friend's colleague) over the weekend. She recently purchased 20 items off the website so I met up to collect the payment from her. She got to know my website through a Malaysian friend who is her colleague. My friend bought something from me and wore it to the office. This girl, T, fell in love with the top the moment she saw it! So my friend introduced my website. That was how our relationship started. Anyway, I brought up the subject of her being my dealer in Kenya. She got excited immediately because it so happened that she started a jewelery business about 4 months ago! It's a good complement. Talk about timing! :p We went through the details over a cup of coffee and honestly, I can see this working out. I hope she thinks the same too! She wants to look at the products first before she decides which I think is fair enough.

Next week, I have another meeting with another Kenyan girl about becoming my dealer too. I don't have any idea how she found my website (www.nelanz.com) but she did! Anyway, I do hope that this discussion will turn out fine and she'll get as excited as T too. She's a student and her focus will be on a totally different group of consumers and also her area of focus will be outside Nairobi. All these are good for me. She has some concerns which I think is valid but will take me sometime to convince her and also depends on herself how much trust she'll give me.

Whoever is reading this post and interested in becoming a dealer for Nelanz, leave me a comment or send me an email using our Wholesaler Enquiry form on www.nelanz.com!

Hubby was unwell over the weekend so we had a pretty lazy weekend. Spent most of my time at home except when I went to meet T and when I went to do my grocery shopping. We suspect he might have appendicitis which we managed abort with antibiotics and penicilin. I think it's appendicitis because the right side of his stomach was swollen - near the hip bone. Anyway, he's fine now. He's usually very quiet when he's unwell. He'll spend most of his time sleeping, which was the case Friday and Saturday so the house was pretty silent those days. But come Saturday night and Sunday, the house was noisy again. That is a very big hint that he's fine again.

What did he eat those days he was unwell? Kuay teow soup with beansprouts and fishballs. Kuay teow is broad rice noodles in chinese. This is a very light meal, very good for people who are not well or you just want something soupy and light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment