Thursday, August 20, 2009

No sleep, no food - looks as if I'm being tortured

I managed to sleep, finally, at almost 5am. And guess what time I got up?? 7am!! I was woken up by the alarm clock (as usual) and hubby was disturbing me!! It feels as if he knew I wasn't able to fall asleep last night and he's disturbing me on purpose because he doesn't usually do that. Weird huh? Anyway, he left me alone for about an hour (thank God).

I jumped up after 1 hour when I heard him coming out of the shower. Oh no! Hubby's breakfast!! And honestly, somebody is set to go against me and not let me have my beauty sleep today. I ended up passing him a cup noodle because the bread had started to turn bad. I mean, if I knew the bread would turn bad, I would have just told him to take the cup noodles to work. I don't have to wake up just to put the noodles next to his laptop. To clarify, bread doesn't usually turn bad so fast which is why I said somebody somewhere is set not to let me sleep.

And one more weird stuff - hubby actually turned on every single lights in the room! That he never does, not even when I'm wide awake. I just couldn't go back to sleep after that. When he left, I was wide awake and end up sitting at the laptop going through my routine and waiting for 10.30am for Sister Wendy's visit. And guess what - I have not eaten anything since I woke up! Dinner's in 3 hours btw. OK that's not exactly true - I had 3 slices of cheese and a cup of milk for lunch. Does that count as proper food? I know in my mum's dictionary, there;s no way that is can be considered a meal. That's not even food!!!

Then finally I thought maybe I should take a nap - it was 1 - then I remembered that it's Thursday today. I need to send out the catalogs to my wholesalers! So here I am, been working since morning and am off to watch EastEnders in awhile. I'm beginning to feel a little hungry and tired. I guess I'll order takeaway for tonight then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment