Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Still bored

Why am I always bored at work? Got things to do but lazy to do jialat. How lah? I was telling myself not to leave early - must sit till the end but I doubt I can achieve that today. Again gonna "run" off. It's only 12 noon - another 3 hours to go! Time ah time...you pass faster can or not? It's only Wednesday leh....

I paid up the remaining rental yesterday to The Blogshop. This is it. No turning back. I am also starting to bring my clothes into Singapore bit by bit, getting ready for Tuesday (the launch). No lah, no launch lah. I need to bring in some 150 pieces but can't do that one time coz of customs so am bringing in 30 each time. Hehehe....And I found a damn good "hiding" place in the office!!! Hehehe - it's actually one of the empty cabinets. Not sure who/which department it belongs to but I found it empty with the key hanging so I just called it my own for now till Tuesday =p

I need to go shopping! I need shoes and bags for weddings - I have none currently. I really have none, ZERO! So unbelievable right? Such a shame to the woman-kind right? Yeah I know so shut up. I'm so bored at work right so I can actually just take the MRT to Bugis. I have seen a couple which I really like from Charles & Keith ready anyway. But I'm also extremely lazy. But butt feels so heavy. I don't feel like walking or getting up. You know I'm supposed to just walk across to the ATM and I feel so lazy too. Hai.....*have to look for something/someone to blame**think**think**think* Oh the 2 years I spent in Kenya lor....BUT I really need to go to the ATM today. Really really must go.......

IT'S ONLY FREAKING 12.10pm!!!

Aiyo....faster lah. Mr hour and Mr Minute hand move faster lah. So damn bored! I had to convince myself to wake up for work this morning man. SIEN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment