Monday, September 27, 2010

Bored @ work

My email is not moving for the last 30minutes and it is still not moving now. It's not responding and I have restarted a few times already. Let's keep it that way shall we? Heh! That means I won't get any work done and that might not be good =(

Monday - damn tired and it's all Bejeweled's fault! I couldn't get away from that game last night. Kept telling myself one more game one more game. I ended up stuck with it for more than 45 minutes. Slept around 11pm instead of 10pm =S Serve me right bah!

I brought back ALL (except like 10pieces) of clothes to JB yesterday and I didn't realise I only have so few pieces (should have ordered more) though I know people who will disagree readily hehehe.....especially those who lost their bedroom to me. Like I said, I have 1 little box left, another of accessories which i will collect later for flea and 2 big boxes of Nica bags left. Will bring those later coz I doubt I will be selling a lot of bags @ Haji so hopefully (fingers fully crossed) that they will sell during the flea. I am prepared to lose some for this batch of products. They really suck! I mean OK the bags are fine BUT they can't sell! Too expensive and too new in the market. I doubt anybody knows them still though they seem to have established themselves pretty well in Europe and Australia.

Forgot to change the kid's clothes delivery address to BP. If anything, it will arrive today in JB. Good and bad - good coz it didn't arrive on Saturday as planned so if delivery is to BP then I won't be able to get it in time for Haji's opening. Bad - coz I definitely am going to get questioned by hubby for ordering again. He said no more stocks. Get rid of whatever is on hand first since we're cash tight at the moment. How how how? Jialat....

I have been on this post for the last 10 minutes and my email is still not responding. Great - just great coz I have something urgent which I need to tend to. Damn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment