Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yes or No? Go or no go?

I'm so vexed! Visited the blogshop again, this time I brought KC along to get a 2nd opinion and this time I have asked to meet the owner as well. Between the first visit till now, I have done my fair share of blogshops research on the net and also got recommendation from a certain famous actress's sister. One name which kept coming up was one which I walked in to enquire while waiting for KC to arrive @ Haji Lane.

I liked the 2nd one better (walk-in) - actually KC's exact words, #2 wins hands down which I so totally agree and they have a branch in Far East Plaza too! Double wow! BUT there is a catch:

1) There is a difference in rental between Haji Lane and Far East branch (doh!)
2) Rental is more than outlet #1
3) Commission is much higher than outlet #1
4) Rental minimum 6 months and total for 6 months MUST be paid up front in a lump sum

I like #2 - really! But of course attitude lah - they are very popular amongst bloggers so their racks are usually snapped out quickly. And I was there to see it myself that they have the crowd.

OK the problem:

1) Outlet #1 or #2?
2) Location?
3) Should I consider or no go at all? Hubby said forget it for now but I don't want to forget it and wait!!
4) Prices? Can my sales be enough to cover rental and commissions?

URGH!!! Comments???

0 comments:

Post a Comment