Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Decided! Really!

Actually it's more than decided because I have made my choice and it's no turning back now.

Hubby and I actually visited the branch (Outlet #2) in Far East and at that moment I was damn sure Far East is going to be THE ONE (I still think so actually, IF I have a choice) but when I got there, Miss H said all are taken except one which is supposedly located in the middle of the store, can take 50 pieces and cost SGD1200!!!

WHAT?!? NO WAY!!

Yup, no way was my final answer and I told Miss H to keep me posted coz the moment I walked into Far East, she told me Haji's taken already. Anyway, I told Miss H I will prefer Far East but the SGD600 ones ONLY. Hey, the cheaper ones have a wall shelve while the expensive one is only a rack. Nothing but a rack ok! Ish! I don't remember if I told her I'll think about it or not but nevertheless, I called her on Monday to let her know that I won't take any of the racks. Told that I'll contact her in a couple of months again for further updates or she will call me once she has something up for grabs.

Then she did...she called me that very evening to let me know that there is one in Haji! *Drum roll* There is a catch! It's SGD800 =S I went to look at the rack - no doubt it's bigger but it's SGD800! I took it...... =S yeah the sucker is me now. I took the rack! I paid a deposit for it and now I'm a f**king proud owner of a bloody rack that can take 150 pieces of clothes in a shop on Haji Lane! YEAH!!!! Yee Haw! It better be able to pay its own bills *grrrr*

DEAR SINGAPORE READERS, PLEASE VISIT NELANZ STORE @ 35 HAJI LANE SINGAPORE (OPENING 5th OCT 2010) THANK YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment