Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What a day! (Yesterday)

Yesterday was damn fun and exciting! I woke up and started my day at 9.30am or so. Was just sitting in front of my laptop going through my daily online routine when I got this exciting message from someone I know and close to me. It involves another person who is even closer to me! Nope, am not gonna tell you what it is but whatever it is, it's so super exciting that I just couldn't stop myself from shaking!! I wish I could shout it out but I know both parties will kill me!

It's gonna be sooooo fun to look back on this day way into the future. Imagine what I will tell my kids with this close close person next to me with her kids! Heheheh....my life is soooo exciting although I must say not as exciting as the main characters of the story! Woo hoo!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment