Saturday, November 21, 2009

Good sale today :)

Huh tired after standing all day but it was a good sale. We had our trunk FULL. I'm not kidding and full cannot be overstated. We drive a Nissan X-trail and we had to put all backseats down, flat and we had it filled up to the top and till we only manage to shut the trunk! That's how much junk we have. I couldn't see the rear at all while driving. Dangerous, yes...ah well. It took both of us 30minutes to load them into the trunk.

Not everything sold but what should, did. Came back with half full trunk. But it was a tough day - we had tough customers who just seem to love bargaining!!! Urgh!! They even tried to bargain for a top from USD2 to USD0.70!!! YES!!! They did!!! I mean this is worse than daylight robbery!! Of course I didn't give in. Why would I?? Everything!!! The moment they are quoted a price, their first instinct is slash it by 50%. I don't think they even listen or look at the product in front of them to know if what they say is realistic. Urgh.

Anyway, mahjong night later. I haven't slept a wink since we got back. Only slept 5 hours, woke up at 5am. Sigh...lucky hubby. Slepping like a baby. Good luck to me tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment