Monday, November 2, 2009

Start of a new month - saying hello to 2010 real soon!!!

Wow it's November already????? Man...time flies!! Now before I forget
let me reflect what this year means to me.....quite a bit really but
the most important thing is I realized that maybe I'm not that suited
to be a mrs or maybe I just got hitched to quickly. Otherwise, life's
been pretty boring and static all year. Significant events:

1) started studying again
2) expanding www.nelanz.com and now we have a couple of dealer/
representatives in East Africa and USA. Hope to be able to continue
expanding :)
3) more quarrels, arguments, fights and divorce being mentioned
4) a great trip back to Malaysia (compared to last Dec, fantastic trip
this time)
5) decided to leave kenya - will leave here latest in April 2010

I'll do a re-cap in Dec IF I remember :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment