Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Someting to ponder

Before I begin my busy day (time of the week again to upload new products on to the website), I suddenly have this urge to sit down and write. How will you feel if you separate from your partner of 11 years after finding out that he/she cannot be committed to you after so many chances which you have given him??

I find that thought very sad be it a spouse or just someone you've dated for this long. You have spent 11 years of your life with this person and how many 11 years does one have especially the ladies? How many 11 years of youth does a lady have? And only to find that this person has broken your heart again and again. Will you give this person another chance if they do come back to you begging for ANOTHER chance?? I doubt I would. Enough is enough.

How strong will you be to face it if you were to be put in such situation? How strong will you be if you found out about the change of heart when both of you are on a holiday? Not because he told you but you just know. I don't know how many of us can take such a hit but I have the honour of knowing one person, someone very dear and close to me, of handling and standing up to it like an iron lady. I heard her story, felt sad for her coz her youth was all spent in this relationship. But I admire her courage and how she talked about it. How she handled the situation when she found out - she just knew. Kudos to her for that.

I just hope and pray that this won't happen to anyone reading this. I hope she'll find someone who will cherish and love her for who she is. She deserves it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment