Monday, November 2, 2009

Well done, hubby!!

All night mahjong again yesterday. We started with board game at the
Malaysian Trade Commissioner to East Africa's house at 5pm. 4 of us
left for dinner at 7pm and by 9.30pm, 3 of us were back in our house,
seated and all ready to start our game. Trade Commissioner didn't join
us.

Within a short span of 4 hours, Johnny declared "bankrupt" twice!!!! A
record!!!! (we only limit our capital to RM150 each play so when you
lose all of that, you're bankrupt) Johnny is usually the big winner
among us and it's very tough to "kill" him but hubby managed to kill
him 2.5 times!!! Good eh??? Why 0.5? Because Johnny decided to leave
the game with only RM20, so not exactly "dead" yet. And that was
8.30am this morning :)) How many hours did we play? You do the math ;))

I lost too - my nett profit is only RM5 :s but our total nett earnings
from 12hours is RM300!! Not bad huh? That's like a week's expenditure
already! Extremely tiring though especially for an insomniac like me -
I only slept 3 hours!!

I need to study but no electricity - urgh!!!! >:( and I'm running out
of things to write.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment