Monday, November 30, 2009

:)

I have finally bought a Mac!!! Wheee!!!:)) I put in my order last night for a MacbookPro, which by the way, have totally no idea what is the status of my order. Of course I checked the status online but nothing was updated - it just says not yet shipped. It's quite disappointing actually. I mean you'll at least expect an email from customer service saying that your order has been received and it's being processed or something. Otherwise why is it called Order Status??? Even at Nelanz, we do send out such notifications - a short messsage saying that your order & payment has been received and will be shipped within 24 hours.

If it arrives in BP as they say it will between 02 Dec to 07 Dec, then I will have my MacBook in Nairobi by 19th Dec! Yes!! And on top of that, I have received an offer for my Twinhead. Double whammy! The offer she gave is RM250 short of what I'm asking for but I guess it's a good price and I should let it go if I do not find another buyer between now and January (this girl will only be able to pay for it in Jan). She's offered me RM300 on top of what my mum says her friend quoted her.

Gosh - I just can't wait for Apple Malaysia to SAY SOMETHING!!!! IF YOU AIN'T ACCEPTING MY BUSINESS, MY FRIEND IS GONNA GET IT FOR ME FROM SINGAPORE! SO SAY SOMETHING!

2 comments:

MinnieMoose said...

screw apple msia.be prepared to wait.
anyway u shudn have bought online if u didnt modify.if your friend can get it for you from an apple reseller in KL u can get a few freebies for the same price.
the reason why i bought it online is bcz of the mods.
anyway u prolly wont have to wait as long as i did bcz u didn't modify.
im still waitin for mine.

Ann said...

if i were to get from reseller then it has to be sg...which is why i asked you MY or SG. maybe i should cancel the purchase and ask my friend to get it from SG instead? you think?

Post a Comment