Monday, December 28, 2009

Say hellow to MBP

:) I'm now blogging to you from my brand new MBP. Well, ok, not that new anymore since I've had it since Christmas day and have only managed to find time to start blogging now. Mostly, it's been used by hubby - he's been playing with it since and I have not have had a proper chance to explore it till today. Nothing much to explore I guess - it's pretty basic since I have not upgraded/added any extras.  I will have to sit down and compare my old computer to this one though and point out which applications I need to install and which ones are redundant.

This newbie is a breath of fresh air from my old laptop. Man......this is so much faster! Each click performs its task so quickly! Hubby's also used to my old laptop and when he started using MBP with the Internet, he said to me "we've been complaining about how slow the internet connection is but I think the problem lies with the computer, not the connection. It's so fast here!" :s

Anyway just to announce the arrival of my baby! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment