Friday, December 11, 2009

It's here!!!!

Edited: 10 Dec 2009
My MacBook has arrived!!


Ohhh I can't wait for it to touch Kenyan soil next Saturday. One more week - a good 10 days to wait!!!

Oh yeah, it has arrived alright but looks like it's not gonna touch the Kenyan soil after all :( The girl who is supposed to help me bring my laptop to me, hubby's boss's daughter, doesn't seem very willing to help. My mama has contacted her twice for the address to send the laptop to and twice she said she'll text mum with her address but she never did. I even contacted her dad to ask if he's really spoken to her about. He said he'll call her again - if he did, she's not helping. If he didn't then both are not helping. Poor MBP - guess I'll have to wait till March/April to see you :( UNLESS somebody is coming this way (or vice versa) and willing to bring it for me. But whatever it is, I will not see it next Saturday.

Time, now's the time for you to fly!! Quick

0 comments:

Post a Comment