Monday, December 14, 2009

Light at the end of the tunner

Whoa - I can see light at the end of the tunnel for me and my MBP to be reunited :p

Apparently our friend's dad spoke to her and managed to make sure she brings. Great - which means I'll see it, latest, in a week! Now I'm gonna make some changes to my schedule. Was planning to take this week off to work on my website but if my laptop is coming in a week, I think I'll just take my break next week and start studying this week. Weird but no choice.

Miss A who is supposed to help carry my laptop SMS-ed my mum on Saturday and asked when is she sending the laptop to her coz mum told her Saturday and it was already Saturday evening. So mum said we're just waiting for her to SMS her address. She said - "oh I thought I did already" YEAH RIGHT!!! She didn't even apologize! I mean, so fake right? Just said oh yeah I'm sorry, I forgot. Sounds much more sincere than Oh I thought I did already.

Anyway, just pray that she will not "forget" and leave it at home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment