Thursday, December 10, 2009

4 down, 1 to go

I PASSED!!! I took my exams today and I passed with 86%! Phew....and I thought if I'm ever gonna fail any paper (the final showdown excluded), this will be the one. To think that I scored higher than my previous paper - I'm terribly proud of meself :)

I'm taking a week's break - well deserved break before I start on my final subject before the final showdown in November. What am I going to do this week? I am considering if I should work on Nelanz or if I should take a break from Nelanz as well. If I should work on children's wear or take a break from that as well?? I have not decided but I am inclined to take a break from books and Nelanz, but work on the children's wear collection and website. I'll decide later.....today is a break from EVERYTHING! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment