Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bored....

I'm bored! I have nothing to do....well I have actually but did I mention I feel very lazy today too? Yep.... so ahh...that's why I'm bored! I have stuffs to do but I chose not to do any of it. I'm just sitting in front of my laptop, waiting for business emails to arrive. It felt so good when I switched on my laptop last night and found 4 enquiries sitting in my Inbox waiting for clarification. I was waiting for such exhilaration to repeat itself today. Well....it sort of did in the morning but hey, emails can't be arriving every other minute right? I have only myself to blame for being so efficient (ehhem...ehhem)

Anyway, managed to close more sales today (in addition to yesterday's) but I'm praying very hard that more will come and all the enquiries last night will turn into sales too :)

Sigh...only 4.20pm.....so slow!! No Facebook games today till 9pm - no thanks to Kenya Power and Lighting Company!!!! *GRRRR* Power went off at 8+ this morning and to be on the safe side, I made sure all my plants/dishes/what-not will be due only after 6pm.....and mana tau, it came back at 10am! URGH!

*MAN I HAVE TO STOP PRESSING THE GET MAIL BUTTON*

0 comments:

Post a Comment