Monday, September 10, 2012

Leaving the nest

The "little" girl's last night at home - she will be leaving the nest tomorrow finally her turn. She's actually the first to be leaving the nest at such a young age - going to London tomorrow to further her studies. Both Gie and I attended uni in KL so that was the furthest we went until I left home to Moscow when I was 25. 

I don't want to know how the atmosphere is at home right now - I can only guess. I said goodbye on Sunday and Gie is back home right now. I guess I will only see her again in 9 months, if she comes home for summer otherwise I don't know when.......Gie will see her most often, whenever she flies London she will most likely get to meet her for dinner or something. 

She'll be going to KL tomorrow on her on just like how I left for Moscow but at least she has a friend flying with her and our cousin has arranged a cab to be waiting for her at the airport. 

I'm sure she'll be great and will love London. 

Bon voyage, have a safe flight tomorrow Lynn! And enjoy your time in London!

0 comments:

Post a Comment