Monday, November 1, 2010

Sick

No I mean I am literally ill - not well. I got the cold which seems more like a cough. Now I've totally lost my voice (this morning only although got the cough like on Friday already) - how cool is that? Then I also got the UTI - taa daa......AGAIN.

I actually went to office this morning despite the fact that I croak like a toad during those times I can even manage a noise from my throat and despite the fact that I need to pee every other minute just to show my boss that I am sick. He hasn't been a nice boy lately suspecting my medical leaves and checking on me. Granted have been taking off sick much lately but hey, I am really sick ok? How the hell would I know which part of my body is gonna give in again? I can't help it OK.

Anyway, after our weekly Monday morning meeting, I went to the doctor and without even me asking, he gave me days off for today and tomorrow. THERE YOU GO! SEE THAT? So what if I'm getting weaker? I can't help it k? Do you think I like it? Please be more humane. But you can do whatever you like coz I have decided to leave SUCKER!

Doctor tested my urine for UTI and my severity is at its max - the max of the chart. Hmmm I wonder how the test will show up during those times I have super high fever due to UTI but then again, that's already the max of the chart so forget it. OK back to the doctor, instead, he did not say anything about my throat apart from "wow so red. must drink more water" I know lah doctor.....no need you to tell me leh......

2 comments:

MinnieMoose said...

U? leaving?

Ann said...

once i find a replacement i will. finding liao

Post a Comment