Sunday, November 14, 2010

My new love

Heart heart!

I found a new love - Smashbox! Erm....it's a cosmetic brand. Love love love them! I love the eyeshadows, the primer, the lipgloss, the blush, the mascara.....etc etc etc. What is not to love about them? But I will still stick to Shu Uemura for their make up remover, eyeliner, mascara and eyelash curler.

I happened to stumble upon Smashbox on one of my flights on Emirates. I got a whole mini range of lip gloss - those really tiny travel ones. Then I stumbled upon them in Changi Terminal 1 on Thursday! Man -the whole range of them! I ended up buying the primer (really work wonders!), lip gloss and a lipstick. I had to stop myself from buying more!

Honestly, check it out! Gosh - I feel like I need to change my whole make up kit right now but since I am not a heavy user, all that I have now still can last me for the next 10 years. How how??

0 comments:

Post a Comment