Thursday, November 25, 2010

Nervous....Excited.....Bla Bla

My flea's tomorrow! Not sure what to expect and not sure how kelam kabut it's gonna be. I have no idea how big my booth is (yes they gave measurements and so?). I have no idea how big each table is gonna be (I have 2) and how much space I have left. I have no idea how I'm gonna display my clothes. I have no idea if I have enough hangers, and I have totally no idea if 1 T-rack is enough! Gosh....I so totally have no idea if I have enough small notes!

Most of all, I have no idea how the sales will be - hoping that it will be good for sure. And dang, I forgot to bring back my Nica bags from BP - the products which I wanted to rid off the most!

Oh and damn sian thing happened to me yesterday - I'm supposed to be on leave tomorrow for flea and Monday for recovery but SDV insisted on meeting me on Monday, 4pm! WTF?!? Not to mention I'm on leave but even if I'm working, 4pm!?! Hai...2nd link here I come.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment