Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Before anything else.....

I passed my exams! My 3rd Module....Tax Planning. Phew.....it's just a pass this time, nothing fancy like the two previous exams but I'm glad and satisfied. Why?? Because I was actually afraid that I might really fail this time around! Taxation is just soooo confusing and tough, especially for someone like me who has no background in economics or finance.

2 Weeks of well deserved break then all the studying, revising and exam will start all over again. This time, Retirement Planning. Sounds easier - I bet anything that is coming up next will be easier than Tax Planning. Ahhh....

Have so much to post but Internet ain't cooperating - both the landline and the USB Modem. It didn't cooperate very well when I was taking my exams either! It took me 3 hours to finish! It got so bad until I had to finish 2nd half of my exams on my iPhone. Imagine that....I was so worried that I might not be able to finish on time. Not sure if it's the Internet or the Test site. I tried surfing while I was taking my exams and they loaded just fine. Anyway...it's all over now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment