Saturday, October 17, 2009

Waiting for Steo's funeral

Such a long and slow wait. Skynews mentioned they'll be showing
funeral live from GMT 1000 couple of days ago but they have just
changed it to GMT 1200. I guess it's because cameras are not allowed
inside the church.

I have been sitting in front if the tv since GMT 0730 and been
watching updates of the funeral. An hour and a half to go before the
service will start. Boring....nothing good on tv and just occured to
me why didn't I think of making the trip to send him off on his last
journey. Then again, waste of money ain't it?? Hubby will faint if I
decide to do that. But I've been a fan since 1993!!! Sigh...just have
to settle with a "box" seat in front of the tv, in my living room.

Weather today is extremely gloomy. I guess even the heavens are sad
and getting ready to "welcome" Steo into the kingdom of God. Such
weather definitely ain't normal at this time of year in Nairobi. It's
summer for God's sakes. Anyway.....continuing my wait.....

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment