Sunday, October 14, 2012

Broke again

Did I mention I spent almost $1000 to get my Macbook out of the hospital? That's not even it - I still cannot use the wifi? OK I think I did - hey you can't blame me. Age's catching up

I spent another $1700 over the weekend. -_-" 

For some reason, right is not happy with me and decided to fall "ill". I was diagnosed with astigmatism. Not critical, in fact very mild but because I have a lot of difficulties driving at night, my optician thinks it is best that I get myself a pair of prescribed glasses. So I said OK because driving at night is really a torture for me.

I combed her shop up and down, left and right for God knows how many times going from display units to display units. I shortlisted a couple. After a couple of rounds I managed to narrow down to 2 - both black frames but one had more character and rugged while the other is refined. I decided to go for the rugged version and then I saw the price tag!!!!! My choice $880. The other $580. Urgh! With discounts and all, I paid $880 with prescribed lenses.

This is how I look 4-eyed. 


But that's just $880 so what else? I shared with Ann Gie to buy mum a new handbag and also a pair of new Anna Sui's sunglasses. She tried on a couple and really liked the Anna Sui one. She looks really chio in them lor......anyway, I paid for them when I went to collect my own today. Told my optician to call mum tomorrow to get her in to get her eyes checked then tell her what's going on. She's gonna be so surprised! Hehehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment