Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just a week away

We are only a week away to moving into our rented condo unit! I really cannot wait for that day to come. It can come a little faster you know. Whatever issues I will face with hubby can come later (he has a friend who stays just a stone's throw away and that guy is always calling him to go play PC online games in the Internet cafes). All I wanna do now is to move out and move on.

Apart from that, a lot is brewing. Work is really hectic and the container shortages which we are facing now is not helping. Have a huge budget this year and just as when I see improvements and confident in getting more business, we are facing equipment shortages in Malaysia. Not able to release any containers to customer. Not good not good. My customers are changing their bookings to other shipping lines. Really not good.

Nelanz wise - was approached by 2 different parties. One from a blogshop owner in KL. She offered me a cabinet space in Times Square. I'm still thinking about it because I have heard pretty bad reviews of Times Square from my friends. The other is a property agent regarding rental in Katong Mall. It is pretty far fetched but I'm open to meet up with her to discuss about rental.

Then I have ITE campus in West Singapore. It is still with The Blogshop and is only be invitation only. Have taken up a rack and a shelve there. Rental's pretty cheap but I am thinking of giving up my space in Haji Lane, which means I will end up with Far East Plaza and ITE campus only although I am looking at rental of space in Bugis Street. I have someone who is willing to finance me but I must work on my business proposal to present to him first. That I am working on, very slowly.

My flea market will be in June. Anymore in between? Maybe.

I'm fully booked in March - all my weekends are occupied. Heh. Wanna hang out? Please start booking for April! Hahahaha.....yeah yeah whatever. Honestly! I am full in March - 5th weekend wedding in Singapore, 12th weekend moving into our new place, 19th weekend BP/KL and finally 26th weekend full moon party in Singapore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment