Friday, December 24, 2010

Waiting waiting...

Very kan cheong now coz it's Christmas eve and I must leave on the dot if I wanna avoid chances of being stuck in possible massive jam from Singapore into Malaysia but I'm still waiting to be called into the room for my meeting with my boss! It's almost 11.30am already! Urgh....

And this wait doesn't feel good at all coz what we're discussing is my objectives and KPIs for 2011. He didn't sound very happy about it at all when I jokingly said we'll be able to wrap it up within 10 minutes. He said it's quite impossible - oh oh.....

On a happier note, there's a gift exchange tradition in the office within the department which luckily I found out yesterday. Managed to prepare gifts for my team members - for the ladies, easy peasy coz I just took Nica bags from my stock and wrapped them up in the office this morning. For the gents, I popped by NTUC to get them Christmas cakes.

I'm surprised actually that they have this tradition. It didn't even happen in Europe!

Continue my wait......kan cheongz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment