Monday, January 28, 2013

Fifty Shades

I am oh so hooked to the Fifty Shades trilogy! 

It is not something I will pick up from the bookstores usually but I have heard so much rave about this book but not once knowing what the book is all about. The first time I heard the name of the book was on a plane from Singapore to KL. A passenger was holding to Book 1. As we land and getting ready to get off the plane, the stewardess also mentioned that she has read it. After that, I have heard people speaking of the book one and off. 

I told myself I have to have that book! It is a trilogy so I must make sure I buy all 3 at once. I was more aware of the books' presence and seems to be seeing it in every bookshops I go! I saw them again in Coles, Australia and they were on sale! But because I was with my cousin and I know for a fact that he'll pay if I picked them up, I passed. I kicked myself after that because I couldn't find it at that price anywhere else and we didn't have time to return to get them.

Then I saw them again in KL, on sale!!! I grabbed them and now I'm hooked. I just can't put the book down! I only started on the first book late last week and I'm on my third book now. I suspect I will finish it before the week's out. I did finish part 2 in a day :)

Go read it! For your benefit and a word of caution, it's an erotic book ;) People who knows me know that I'm a crime and investigation person so this is a breath of fresh air eh? LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment