Friday, July 13, 2012

RIP

Black Friday indeed.

As I write, I might have lost my uncle already. He, who has been on life support since his accident on 5 July 2012, will be taken off the life support today.

My last update was 3 hours ago from my aunt in Australia who told me they are still waiting for his son to arrive from New Zealand. She was making her way to the hospital and an aunt from Sydney had arrive.

I am sure 3 hours later, right now, they must either be finishing up the paperwork or whatever. I know pulling the plug is a very easy thing and only takes a while. My grandmother was taken off life support the same way last April too. It is just a matter of minutes.

I will be taking time off work today after an important meeting to rush home to be with my family. Grandma seem to be able to sense something because out of the blue she was asking for him last night.

Uncle, we don't see you enough. Regret not writing to you enough nor trying to get to know you enough. It is so unfortunate that this had to happen and none of us had the chance to say goodbye.

You will not be forgotten - what happened on that tragic day will remain a mystery.

Rest In Peace Uncle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment