Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Post Malacca

No time to post pics at all!

We stayed a night in Malacca at a little inn Hallmark Inn. It is not the best but it is decent after all. For the price we paid, it's alright.

What did I do? Nothing much really. Visited Jonker Street for the first time in my life. Don't be surprised but really. Nothing great....just another pasar malam. I very much prefer the day street then the night street. Less rowdy but then again the crowd was mostly due to the fact that it was a long weekend so larger crowd.

And the gem of the trip? Hard Rock is in Malacca!!!! *Nod nod nod* The shop is up and running but missing the cafe - that is still under construction.

Oh and for a non-laksa eater, man the laksa is superb! The stall is only open during the day (maybe for lunch only) and you cannot miss it - it's got the longest queue. Hubby had the Laksa while I tried the Baba Asam Laksa. Yumz! Two thumbs up (3,4,5 etc thumbs up if I have more than 2 thumbs) It is a must try if you happen to be in Malacca.

I will post the pics soon - try lah ok......

0 comments:

Post a Comment