Friday, November 4, 2011

Meet again

Didn't realise it has been quite a while since I last posted. Have been extremely busy myself - getting everything ready for opening of outlets in 313 Somerset and Jurong East Central. Started on 1st Nov and still trying to get everything right so I'm still spending a lot of time running around.

But TGIF!!! Yes! A long weekend - 6th is Hari Raya Haji so brought forward to 7th (Sunday to Monday) and a weekend of weddings.

A wedding dinner tomorrow and a wedding luncheon on 6th in Malacca so yes I'm going to Malacca!! I expect to stay a night there coz we can easily make it back after lunch but hubby says why not just stay for a night since Monday is a holiday anyway. Why not?

I will for the first time in my life visit Jonker Street! Well, at least that is in the plan. We'll see what happens.

*Yawn*

I'm sitting in at my desk in the office as I am writing this and waiting for hubby. I'm damn tired and damn full. I hate this feeling - feeling so damn full. Yuck.

Anyway, anybody reading this post and wants to buy NYX, E.L.F or OPI products, please visit us at Jurong East Central!!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment