Thursday, June 16, 2011

Like as if it will help!

OMG OMG like as if it will make any difference! The latest news on The Star today: http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/6/16/nation/8912138&sec=nation

The title of the article reads: RON97 price down by 10 sen

OI wake up! It 10 sen?! Sedekah or what? The difference is still RM0.90/litre over and above RON95 which I as a Malaysian is entitled to! Why then should I continue to hold on to that bloody passport for? I filled up my tank yesterday. Usual 20litres would have cost me around RM35 but last night, I paid RM54 for almost 19litres.

10 sen "discount" means I would have paid RM52 instead of RM54. And the logic is???? I fill up every 2 days and on average, 20litres each time (more during weekends understandably). Very simple arithmetic will tell me my expenses is up by RM340 per month! (assuming 5 times per week, 3 times during weekday and double the volume during weekends)

Yah the government will think that is none of their business. Serve me right for getting a Singapore plate car, serve me right for being in sales and the biggest slap in the face - serve me F**K-ing right for working in Singapore.

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF YOUR RAKYAT THAT'S WHY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment